2 tbsp. water
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
- Greek: add chopped tomato, basil, chopped red onion, feta cheese & sliced black olive
- Sauté chopped onion, green peppers & mushrooms. Add some grated Monterey cheese
- Add chopped ham and grated cheddar cheese
- Sauté spinach. Add with feta cheese & chopped tomato
- Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper
Spray 8-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, with spatula, gently push cooked portions toward
the center of skillet. Tilt and rotate the skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow into empty spaces.
- When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, cover half the omelette with fillings. Slip spatula under unfilled side, fold over onto filled half.
- Cook for a minute, then slide the omelette onto a plate
Serving: 1 Omelette