Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Yield: 4 servings
2 medium sweet potatoes, rinsed & cut into wedges
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degress F.
- Mix all spices together in a large bowl.
- Toss sweet potatoes in spices & coat well.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray & spread sweet potato nixture in one layer on cookie sheet.
- Spray tops of fries with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven until crisp, turning frequently & spraying when dry with cooking spray, about 30 minutes.
Source: The Gluten-Free, Hassle-Free Cookbook by Marlisa Brown MS, RD, CDE
Serving: 1 serving
< 1 g