Yield: 12 muffins or 48 mini muffins
1 cup whole wheat flour
¾ cup brown sugar
1 cup natural bran
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk + 1 tbsp vinegar
1/3 cup canola oil
- Mix together vinegar and milk in small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, sugar, bran, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl.
- Mix together milk, oil and egg.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture. Stir until combined.
- Fill greased muffins tins 2/3 full. Bake at 350°F for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the top of the muffin is golden brown and a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts (estimated):
Serving: 1 muffin